Get big discounts off Basic4android to program your own Apps

Help for developers.

Get big discounts off Basic4android to program your own Apps

Postby Ian » Mon Feb 25, 2013 10:03 pm

Hi all, I have been asked what language I used to develop BTInterface in.

I used B4a (Basic4android) which is actually the only language specifically designed for Android!
It can do everything that Eclipse/Java can do but a whole lot quicker!, no runtimes or anything, it compiles android .apk files ready to go online for sale!

I thought I'd let you know that I got into their affiliate program and if you purchase it I'd recommend the Enterprise version where you get updates for 2 years, because Erel, the guy who invented it keeps making it better and better, i've had about 5 updates since I started in November!

If you do purchase it then use my affiliate coupon word:

Farstand

(capital F then lowercase)

Their website is http://www.basic4android.com

They offer discounts BUT

You get bigger discounts if you follow my advice here :)

You have to choose the 'Plimus' purchase option (you can use card or paypal or whatever but this option lets you input a coupon code to get a discount).

You get 30% off straight away by using my coupon code.

BUT THEN when using the Plimus option it asks for a sales tax or vat number otherwise it'll add on sales tax! but if you do input a sales tax number then you don't get charged that.

Sales tax or vat numbers can be found on receipts and company websites etc.

This can bring the total discount savings to up over 50% :ymcowboy:

Is it dishonest or illegal to do that?

Well I think the sales tax, if you choose to pay it gets paid to the country of origin which I believe in this case is Israel.

Are you legally obliged to pay sales tax to Israel if you don't live there? I don't think so.

Basic4android is really easy to get to use and it has a great community ready to help you out, just like this one!

Cheers!

ian
BTInterface

Its a thing that allows you to do things with things.

Please Donate to support further development of BTInterface, thank you
https://www.paypal.com/cgi-bin/webscr?c ... aNonHosted
Ian
Site Admin

Return to BTInterface